Friday, August 16, 2013

No visits today

Unfortunately I was unable to see Matt today - who is still in the ICU.  He was not feeling that well and they had given him some medication to make him sleepy so I'm glad he was able to rest without any company!  He told me that the doctors were not happy with the "flow" that he is getting through the artery at this point.  He was also telling me that he had a minor heart attack while they were performing his procedure (something his surgeon did not tell me so I'm hoping that it just sometimes happens and something they can control etc).  Matt is still in a lot of pain - I'm not sure if it's the same pain he experienced for the last few weeks or if it's pain from his heart being manipulated for almost 4 hours.  It's really hard not being in the room with him and asking every question to the nurse and doctors like I want to.  THANK GOD Priscilla is now home and I'll be able to go in tomorrow to get some answers.  Matt also thinks that he will be in a regular room by tomorrow and out of the ICU which is really good news!  I'll update more as I get more information.  Thank you ALL for your support!  It means so much to us that we have such a large group of people caring and praying for him.  Keep sending those prayers and positive thoughts our way!!! 

No comments: