Thursday, August 15, 2013

Matt's heart surgery

I'm in the room all too familiar ICU waiting room at Lahey ~ Matt's procedure has been postponed from 1030 until 130.  Two emergency's came in ahead of him.  We took the time to stroll the mall - and I tried keeping him busy on an impossible mission of finding Irelyn a backpack for school.  He despises the mall when he's healthy so imagine him today when he didn't eat, couldn't have coffee but had no place else to go??  He's taking it like a champ.  I'm sure he wants to scream at someone but he gets such chest pain when he does! 
We have no idea how long surgery will be ~ but I'm praying for short and sweet!  praying that the stent was just off a little and a quick fix will be all!  I'm preparing for the worse - as he is as well.  This is some scary shit having them play with your heart like this!!  Keep him in your thoughts and prayers please!!! 

I don't know why the picture is sideways...it's not on my computer. 
Not a happy person.....
 

No comments: