Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DON'T WEAR WHITE!!!


I was cooking this evening when my parents were over. Yeah, I know I don't cook, but it was for myself and I was hungry. Anyway, Peter thought I looked so huge in what I was wearing he wanted to take a picture. I guess I have a carnival mirror in my room because I DID NOT realize I looked like that!!! See, in Jodi's world - mirrors make images look smaller than they appear. Apparently so........

It's kind of like the girl who you see that you look and say "eww....she thinks she looks good in that???!!!!??? I want her mirror!!!!" LOL

I had yet another doctors appointment today - I now go twice a week. Everything looks the same. I had a fetal fibro-nectin test which indicates if you will go in to labor within the next 2 weeks. The test came back negative which is great. My next appointment is Thursday in Boston for an ultrasound. They will measure the little ones and approximate a weight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your not big....your blessed!

Renee said...

How the heck did my comment post under Samantha???????? Too funny!!what the heck did I do?

Missy-Pooh said...

Okay, Not fair.....you still look GORGEOUS!!!!!