Tuesday, July 22, 2008

EEWWW



Yes I am brave for posting this horrendous picture of myself in a bathing suit for the world to see! I wanted to show everyone that when you want "just one more" you could end up with two and how that warps your figure! LOL

I know my babies are total blessings! Believe me, I remember every shot and doctors appointments to get to where I am. I am just a miserable pregnant person!

This is at 28 weeks pregnant. For everyone that asks, my due date is actually October 1st but we have a scheduled C-section on September 19th.

I think my landscaper (yes, my landscaper) said it to me best today. I was (surprise) in a bathing suit with the kids at the pool and was speaking with him. He said "Seriously Jodi, you defy gravity!!". Thanks Frank. And we wonder why he is still single.

No comments: