Monday, August 18, 2008

Almost 34 weeks!!!!


Ok, so I am 33 weeks 5 days today. I'm almost at 34 weeks. I had another ultrasound today - one of the twins again has low/normal fluid but they are not concerned. They measured the babies for me (this ultrasound wasn't for this, but I asked) and they are in the 75th and 50th percentile for this week. Which is great.
I am having a lot of the Braxton Hicks contractions and just a few major contractions in the last few days!! The major contractions only being enough to annoy me to tears and makes nothing change. The smaller ones come probably every 15 minutes. Really - just give me the shot to stop them and we can move on.
Matt had to take all the metal coat hangers out of the house because I threatened to sterilize one and use it to break my water! I'm just done. Cooked. They have overstayed their welcome in Mommy's womb. I'm entirely too big for any clothing that is in my closet. Including Matt's. I wore the white outfit again today and will only use my carnival mirror to look at myself. People stare at me when I go in to places. I am tired and just can't function. My belly is like having an outer body experience. It's that big. I feel like I could disconnect it at the love handles that have grown on me and hand it to someone to take over. Don't I wish.
Does everyone remember this picture? It looks like a smiley face. It was an ultrasound taken during my IVF cycle. It is a picture of my eggs basically otherwise we'd be here for an hour as I explained it. I knew it was an omen at the time and now looking back, it truly was. OK - who is being reincarnated in my womb to torture me? LOL

No comments: