Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....




Oh the weather outside is frightful....listen, it's just a GREAT excuse for me to not have to come up with an excuse of why we are holed up at home. There is no getting ready, saying the entire time "hurry up, we're going to be late...." which I so despise about my mornings.


Lydia is home sick anyway! She has been in bed all day after tossing her cookies on Daddy's side of the bed. The question is - do I clean it up or has he pissed me off enough this week that I'll leave it because when he goes to bed the room is dark and he would never notice???


OF COURSE I've already cleaned it up.....and I wouldn't do that to him. Well, this week anyway - it is Christmas and I have some elves watching us from all different angles in the house. You know, they do report to Santa.




No comments: